Terms & Conditions
- Updated February 2016
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the www.romanticpicnics.com.au website (the "Service") operated by Romantic Picnics ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- We source all items and ingredients from special places which are subject to availability.
- Full payment is required 48 hours prior to the date of event.
- No picnics will be set up until full payment has been received.
- All the picnic equipment belongs to Romantic Picnics, and must be returned in the same condition as you found it. Any losses, damages or breakages will be charged for.
- Due to the ever changing weather in Queensland, please give us a call in the event of poor weather conditions so that we can discuss alternative dates or change of location with you.
- If you wish to reschedule due to other circumstances, we will require a minimum of 48 hours notice. Any cancellations after this time will result in $75 being forfeited. The remainder will be refunded to your credit card within 7 business days.
- A surcharge will apply for locations that are outside of the Sunshine Coast.
- Romantic Picnics is not responsible for your alcohol consumption. Liquor Act 1992: It is against the law to sell or supply gift baskets containing alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Romantic Picnics.
Romantic Picnics has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Romantic Picnics shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Call: +61 (0) 432 671 021
17 - 19 Arrowfield Court,